UHNW & HNW Women: Succeeding With Your Finger On The Button

UHNW & HNW RISE coaching for Women



UHNW and HNW Women
Succeeding With Your Finger On The Button



It all started with,

“Yes. You are right.”

A reader of the RISE blogs had written a letter to me spurred on by a blog that I had written on Wednesday, 29 May 2019 called:

UHNW & HNW Women: Ask the question & Succeed with your own steps

This is her letter to me that may resonate with some of you.

“Dear Jay,

Yes. You are right. I am still asking the question.

As I sit here at my residence with the television playing I gaze out of the window and I am still asking the question. The question rarely leaves me. It keeps knocking on my consciousness.

I love my job. I love the ability to do whatever I want to. I love my affluent lifestyle. As I sit here and look out of the living room windows I adore the scene before me. I have the privilege of living in a big city and near a park. Seeing mother nature each and every day before I go to bed and when I awake. I live in a bubble of good fortune with other affluent people around me.

I know that I am most fortunate and I am grateful for it. I appreciate each day and the benefits that it delivers to me.

The thing is… I feel as though there is something missing in my life. I am the first person in my family to have accumulated a good education and in turn this affluent lifestyle that I have made for myself. It feels great! But… there is something missing in my life.

I cannot put my finger on it. Or maybe I do know but I do not want to admit or acknowledge it in order to do something about it.

I have had my fair share of being with the wrong men, so I am happy to stay celebrate until I really meet the perfect one for me. I live a good life right now so I am not in a big hurry to disrupt that happiness with just anyone.

It is incredibly close, humid, warm, yet it is raining. I have the balcony doors open and can hear the rain falling with the cars driving past. I can see the rooftops looking shiny in the rain. It looks most romantic. Then I turn my head a little and I see the entirety of the park. Everything so green, luscious, abundant and full. I am so, so lucky to live here. A far cry from my upbringing on a council estate just on the outskirts of the city. I have moved up in life. I truly love my life here. I truly love my job that has afforded me this luxurious life that I have. Yet, I am still asking the question.

I think that it is about time that I found someone to help me with the real purpose of the question and the clarity of an answer. So, this is why I am writing to you. A tad lengthy than I had anticipated, but still.

I have taken the time to read your other blogs. Bits and pieces resonate with me. Sometimes you write knowing what I think and feel. It feels very personal with you. I like that. It shows your understanding of things that affect HNW women. Or women in general who want better in life.



Have the inner strength to understand that making the journey of the question and sourcing the answer can be scary, but your determination to succeed with your finger on the button is stronger.

So now I need to know if you can help me get through this block that I have regarding...regarding helping me to find the answer to my question. Even if my question morphs into something else along the way.

I really hope that you can help me.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

With kind regards, “



SO, Ultra High Net Worth, High Net Worth & Affluent Professional Women, first and foremost, now is the time to stand tall and be prepared to succeed for the real person that you are when you press the button. To receive the answer YOU have to ask the question and succeed with your own steps.

“Ladies if it is getting hard for you, contact me. Come and contact me. I am here for you.” Jay at RISE for women coaching. Enable your upper hand to work for you when you press the button.


UHNW & HNW RISE coaching for Women UHNW & HNW RISE coaching for Women UHNW & HNW RISE coaching for Women

UHNW & HNW RISE coaching for Women

RISE and Succeed: More to discover...