UHNW and HNW WOMEN: WHO AM I? Why it matters to you

WHO AM I? 




Dipped in chocolate, bronzed in elegance, enameled with grace, toasted with beauty. My lord, she’s a black woman.
Yosef A.A. Ben-Jochannan



Why it matters to Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) and High Net Worth (HNW) female clients.



First of all my name is Jay O'Burg. What you see is indeed what you get. A London university educated, British born and bred lady of colour.  A citizen of Europe...

I wouldn’t say I am an expert in a ‘can do’, ‘go to’ Assessor magnificence but the 1000s of adults (spanning across decades) I have helped go from struggling to excel in their life (private and/or professional) to being glad, accomplished + motivated within a peaceful Self, would no doubt disagree.

It’s just one of the benefits of helping so many people beat struggling to excel in their life (private and/or professional) after they have spent countless hours, days, weeks, months and, even in some, years looking for a solution.

But this wasn’t always me. Before I threw myself into the world of a ‘can do’, ‘go to’ Assessor magnificence I was a dog’s body turned top dog and it took a tonne of blood, sweat and tears (some of them were even mine, Just Kidding) to get to where I am today.

So, that is why they call me expert...and I’m incredibly proud of it, and of them.

Here's the thing.

I get this question asked of me whenever a visitor to my blogs likes the content "Why do you NOT show your face more, who you are and what you do more visibly like others on the Internet who do what you do?"

My answer is this. I predominantly work with women who are new money individuals and/or who have professional careers. Some of these women come from different ethnic, cultural and social class backgrounds. They come from the UK, the Netherlands, Germany, Russia, Belgium. A handful from Asia, Africa, Australia, the Caribbean and North America. Some of whom have security personnel, therefore I have to work within specific boundaries that allow me to do what I do within the framework of these individuals and their teams. In addition, I do not have the luxury of time to do a mini TV series about myself FURTHERMORE I have zero interest in reaching thousands or millions of so-called 'Likes'. I do what I do best without the need for broadcasting it as a scheduled television programme. As an introvert it is how I prefer it and it is how my clients choose me to help them through my sessions. As someone qualified in close protection, this situation suits me and my clients far more better. We get more done together. Results are do-able without the all singing, all dancing cabaret, neon flashing lights of social media.
If you feel the need for someone flashy and constantly online across social media platforms then we are not suited to work with each other. I cannot support you in that particular role. This piece of information just saves us both time and money. I am merely being fair to you and honest to the both of us. Just saying.

Want more of me? OK. Read on...

Here you shall discover who I am and make your decision as an Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW), or, High Net Worth (HNW) female client, if you wish me to help you with a conflicting, stressful or repetitive situation within your professional or personal life that requires immediate attention to enable your well-being and progression.  Where your challenges; private, business or social, need that Kung Fu level of meditation and chi.  Go, Go, Ninja YOU!   

I shall be on this journey with you supporting you along the way, through my professional and personal expertise.  Always delivering self love and confidence in the steps that you take.  Whether you are a self made wealthy woman.  OR.  Gained wealth through a relationship.

I may not look similar to you, yet who I am resonates with you, connects with you, attracts you to want my particular help in your life right now.


UHNW and HNW Women Face Everything And RISE Coaching Who Am I(1)


UHNW and HNW Women Face Everything And RISE Coaching Who Am I(2)


Deal with yourself as an individual worthy of respect, and make everyone else deal with you the same way.
Nikki Giovanni


RISE and Succeed: More to discover...